Solutions Transition I Management transition
Offre Mission Industrial Process Engineer
1 Industrial Process Engineer, for the construction of a pilot plant, in France.
This assignment, addressed to a freelance professional, will last for 7 months.
Our Client is an innovative industrial actor, operating in the Agrochemical Production Technologies
Our Client is conducting the construction of a pilot plant based on a "Wet-Compacting / Briquetting" technology, in the Normandy region (it’s a Pilot Industrial Project, likely to be extended to the other facilities of the Group).
In order to strengthen the project team, we’re looking for 1 experienced Industrial Process Engineer responsible for the process design, operation and implementation.
The successful candidate will be able to improve industrial process and technology, to make production tests, to manage the Suppliers in order to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability and maximize profitability.
- Develop, configure and optimize industrial processes from inception through to start up and certification
- Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data
- Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Perform process simulations
- Manage cost and time constraints
- Perform risk assessments
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions
BS degree in Engineering, you’re (ideally) a UTC Compiegne (or Troyes) or Arts et Métiers Alumni.
- Familiar with the Industrial Sector of Agrochemical Production Technologies, the Food Industry and the Animal Nutrition sectors, you have a proven work experience in Process Engineering and Industrial Projects Management.
- You already supervised / managed the construction of a plant, a pilot plant or a plant’s extension (new buildings, production lines, process upgrade, etc.)
Desired Managerial Skills
- “Hands-on”, “Boots on the ground” professional
- “Start-up” working spirit
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
Desired Technical Skills
Excellent technical skills,
Experience in process simulations
Working knowledge of process engineering software packages CAD or AutoCad skills
Familiarity with Health & Safety regulations
"Wet-Compacting / Briquetting" industrial processes, Compaction Technology,
Granulation technology, impregnation of blends with liquids or powder mix.
North of France
Fluent / Native French and bilingual in English (read, spoken and written) are mandatory.
Start / End date
November 2020 till June 2021.
125 to 150 days, full-time, up to 20% home-office work allowed.